Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement lesson plans and instructional activities in all content areas that are aligned to the CA Common Core State Standards.
- Assess students regularly and analyze student results; refine and differentiate classroom instruction based on assessment data and student needs.
- Implement IEPs for students receiving Special Education services, and participate in Student Success Team meetings for students who need additional academic or behavioral supports.
- Evaluate academic, behavioral, and social‐emotional growth of students and keep appropriate and accurate records.
- Create an effective environment for learning and hold all students accountable to the high academic and behavioral expectations of the school community.
- Communicate regularly with students and their families. Hold conferences to discuss individual student progress.
- Collaborate with grade‐level partner, other staff members, and the school administration to improve instructional practices and to develop and implement data‐driven plans to best support the needs of students.
- Participate in professional development opportunities provided by the school. Create professional growth goals and work to meet these goals throughout the course of the school year.
- Collaborate with and support an instructional aide on a daily basis in the classroom.
- Support the mission, vision, and core values of Richmond College Prep.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid California Multiple Subjects teaching credential with English Language Learner (ELL) authorization
- Prior elementary classroom teaching experience is preferred