This year, the Honor Roll includes 1,866 public K-8 and high schools that are recognized for demonstrating consistently high levels of student academic achievement, improvement in achievement over time, and reduction in achievement gaps. The Honor Roll:
- Includes a measurement of improvement
- Is the only award given in collaboration with business leaders
- Includes graduation and dropout rate data
- No application process is necessary
- Establishes a higher bar of performance than any other award
- Takes into account equity and closing achievement gaps
We did not apply for this award (they found us!) and it is a great honor to have been chosen. We will be featured on the Honor Roll website and a banner has been designed for us to hang proudly at our school. Thanks to the hard work of the students and teachers here at Richmond College Prep, we are being recognized for our achievement. This is a testament to the relentless focus on results that our school has shown over the years and to the hard work of our entire school community.
From all of us here at Richmond College Prep, I give heartfelt congratulations. Together, we are improving education for all students by sharing our success.
Peppina Liano, CEO