Due to poor air quality conditions RCP will be continue to be closed for all students.
After-School All-Stars welcomes all parents to join their students for a fun and engaging event Friday, September 15 from 3:30- 4:30pm in the Maritime Pre-school-1st grade Garden! This will be an amazing opportunity for parents and students to learn more about a variety of careers in business management, consulting, entrepreneurship, and other jobs in the financial sector.
RCP's first Minimum day will be held on Friday May 25th - 1:30 Dismissal
For after school hours:
- TK, K, 1 must be picked up at 1:30
- 2nd & 3rd may be picked up at 1:30 OR stay for ASES.
- 4th through 7th grade students enrolled in ASAS will stay until 4:30.
- 4th through 7th grade students NOT enrolled in ASAS must be picked up at 1:30
We are super excited to have wrapped up a successful first week of the after school collaboration between Richmond College Prep and After-School All-Stars!
The first week started with fun and engaging demos led by ASAS Program Leaders to share with RCP 4th -7th graders. ASAS staff are bringing amazing opportunities and classes including Gardening with Ms. Zia , Science with Mr. Jimenez and Game Design with GameHeads to MakerSpace with Ms. Klea and Ms. Valerie. The positive energy and engagement from both RCP students and ASAS program leaders and staff was infectious and palpable as we progressed through the week, getting to know each other, building community, and laying the foundation for a positive, fun-filled enrichment experience for both staff and students.
Every Friday, starting Friday, Aug. 11, 2017
Parent Coffee Club Meetings
Every 4th Wednesday of the month
School Site Council Meetings
Thursday, September 28, 2017
It Takes a Village Family Literacy Night
Friday, October 27, 2017
Annual Multicultural Festival
Friday, November 17, 2017
It Takes a Village Family Night (RCP &Nystrom)
Storytellers and Drumming
- RCP welcome new and returning students and families!
- Parent Orientation for NEW Parents TK- 5th grade is August 4th
- Middle School Orientation for all parents of 6th and 7th graders is Saturday August 5th at 9:00am Breakfast will be served
- First Day of School for all students is Monday August 7th