A todos los pardres de Pre-escolar y Kindergarten de Transición:
El sorteo de los espacios para el Kinder, será el 10 de enero del 2017 el la Biblioteca de la escuela a las 4:00 p.m. De acuerdo con el Depatrtamento de Educación del estado de California, y de acuerdo con la “RCP Charter Petición “ aprobada por el WCCUSD en julio 25, del 2005, todas la escuelas Charter deben hacer un sorteo, cuando hay mas estudiantes en pre-escolar y el kinder de transicion que lugares disponibles en el Kinder.
Todos los alumnos inscritos en el pre-escolar y Kindergarten de Transición son elegibles para participar en el sorteo.
- Los estudiantes que cumplan 5 años entre septiembre 2, y Diciembre 2, del 2017. Estos estudiantes, puede registrarse en el Transitional Kindergarten de RCP en enero del 2017.
- Los estudiantes que no regresarán a la escuela para el proximo año escolar 2017-2018.Nota: Los padres tienen que notificar a la escuela si el estudiante no regresrá a la escuela.
Por lo tanto, los estudiantes excluidos en la nota adjunta, tendran que participar en la loteria que sera el martes 10 de enero del 2017 a las 4:00 P.M.en la Biblioteca.
Ya que el espacio es limitado, se les pide por favor a los padres que limiten el numerio de personas para asistir a la loteria. Si usted no puede asistir el dia y la hora indicada, por favor mande un representante de 18 años o mayor.
Gracias, nos vemos el dia del sorteo!
Kindergarten Lottery for School Term 2017-18, Tuesday, January 10, 2017 in the Library
( This lottery is for RCP enrolled families only)
Dear Preschool and Transitional Kindergarten Parent(s):
In compliance with the California Department of Education, and in accordance to the RCP Charter Petition approved by the W.C.C.U.S.D. on July 25, 2005, every charter school must hold a lottery when there are more students in Preschool and Transitional Kindergarten than spaces are available in Kindergarten.
All currently enrolled Preschool and Transitional Kindergarten students are eligible for the Lottery. The only exceptions are as follows:
- Students who will turn 5 years old between September 2 and December 2, 2017. These students will be enrolled in Transitional Kindergarten at RCP.
- Students whose parent(s) inform the school in writing before Jan. 6th that their student(s) will not be returning to RCP for the 2017-18 school year.
Therefore, students excluded from the narrative attached, will go to the random lottery that will take place on Tuesday, Jan. 10th at 4:00pm in the Library.
Space is limited so it would be appreciated if parents could limit the number attending the lottery. Good luck and thank you for your cooperation. If you are not able to attend the Tuesday, January 10, 2017 Lottery in the Library, please send a relative who is 18 years of age or older.
January 2017 – Monthly Announcements
- Staff Professional Development: No Students, January 3rd
- Students Return: January 4th
- Report Cards are sent home: January 13th
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: No School, January 16th
- Literacy Night: January 18th
- Parent/SSC Meeting: Wednesday, January 25th from 5-6 pm in the library
RCP students in grades 4th-6th were invited to a one day Saturday Coding Class. Besides coding and math, Code Now staff added some interactive science activities to grow the interest of the students in STEM. The Physics experiment activity was a hit with the students. Attached are pictures of the physics activity.
Please join us this week in the Maritime Library for our annual Scholastic Bookfair.
Hours: 3pm - 4:30pm
Friday November 4th is the Multicultural Festival at RCP.
Starting at 2pm. Games, Jumpers, International Foods, Photo Booths and More!
November 2016 – Monthly Announcements
- November is Native American Heritage Month
- Scholastic Book Fair: October 31st – November 4th
- Multicultural Festival: Friday, November 4th
- Veterans Day; No School: November 11th
- Parent/SSC Meeting: Wednesday, November 16th from 5-6 pm in the library
- All School Assembly: Wednesday, November 30th at 2:15 pm
- Thanksgiving; No School: November 23rd – November 25th
On Wednesday, during our schoolwide assembly, students and parents witnessed RCP students receive "Perfect Score Awards". These students earned perfect scores in Mathematics, Language Arts or both on the Smarter Balanced Test.