RCP Families have been hard at work! During our Multicultural Festival, we had 20 parents volunteer, in addition to dozens of families who made food donations.
During and between our monthly meetings, parents have been organizing food sales, materials drives, and have been thinking of ways to improve our current drop off/ pick up system. Parents are also volunteering in the classroom and the library. We are so lucky to have all of your support!!!
New Report: Top Bay Area Schools for Underserved Children
Today, Innovate Public Schools released its latest research report which finds that overall, the Bay Area trails the state in test scores for low-income Latino and African American students, but some schools buck the trend.
Important November Dates!
* Benchmark 1 for Kindergarten - 6th grades will be on November 2 - 6.
* No School on Wednesday, November 11 for Veterans’ Day.
* The next Parent Meeting is on November 13 at 8:15 am. All parents are welcome.
* There will be a garden work party on Saturday, November 14.
* The next School Site Council meeting will be on Wednesday, November 18th at 4:30 p.m.
* No school on Wednesday, November 25 for Parent/Teacher conferences and November 26 - 27 for Thanksgiving!
WCCUSD and West County DIGS
(Developing Instructional Gardens in Schools)
Please join us for the 4th DIGS Garden Curriculum Workshop
"School Orchard Care"
Monday, December 3rd
4:00- 6:00pm at
Richmond College Prep
214 South 11st Street, Richmond
RCP has partnered with French Toast, to provide quality uniforms. Our RCP logo may be added to any item for $4.50
Our school dress code can be found at http://www.frenchtoast.com/
We serve breakfast everyday from 7:30am to 8:00am.
El desayuno se sirve de 7:30am to 8:00am
If you forgot to fill out the lunch application form, please do it as soon as possible. You can pick up an application at the front desk with Ms. Viveros.
No se olvide de entregar su aplicacion para el almuerzo.
If your contact information has changed, please see Ms. Viveros at the front desk to fill out a new emergency card.
Si ha cmbiado su numero de telefono, y/o direccion por favor llene una nueva forma de informacion de emergencia.
Please Join Richmond College Prep for our 3 Seasonal Grandpa Allen Learning Garden Work Parties!